Our Guest Rooms
To view more photos and complete room information, click on room name.
Guest rooms rates range from:
- $125 (Monday – Thursday)
- $145 (Friday – Sunday) per night
- Most weekends require a two-night minimum stay.
- A three night minimum is required on some holiday and special events weekends.
- Please ask about our business rates.
- Specials and packages are offered, please ask us about their availability.
- All rates include a gourmet breakfast and other Inn amenities.
- Reservations may be made by calling 434-793-1119.
- A deposit of one night or 50% (whichever is greater) is required to guarantee your reservation.
- This can be paid with a credit card or check.
- The Inn accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards, cash and travelers checks.
- You have up to 14 days prior to arrival to cancel.
- Refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival are given if we are able to re-rent the room.
- Check In between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Check Out 11:00 a.m.
- This is a non smoking facility.
- Because of the many antiques and amenities, it is requested that all guests are 18 years older.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted. We can arrange for a kennel if you wish.
- Guests are invited to use and enjoy the public rooms which include:
Front Parlor – decorated with hand painted historical designed Bradbury and Bradbury Aesthetic Movement wallpaper, you’ll feel like you’re stepping back in time. Relax and enjoy the Victorian atmosphere and ponder what the world was like one hundred and twenty years ago.
Music Room – decorated with Bradbury and Bradbury’s Neo-classical printed wallpaper and coordinating fabrics, you can enjoy the sounds from the baby grand Schomacher piano (hundreds of pieces of sheet music for guests to use) or simply enjoy the feeling of peace and well being this room brings forth.